Saturday, August 28, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
The risk of accidents increase by 77% when consuming alcohol by a certain survey, followed by drugs and medications for 58% of respondents. 17% of 15-24 year olds admitted driving after drinking alcohol or Taking drugs. Other causes of accidents revealed by the survey are speeding the car, failure to respect the rules on the road and fatigue. Almost 30% of young drivers were involved in those kind of accidents.
Finding Discounted Insurance Made Easy List:
1. Choose a small displacement. The insurance is cheaper if you opt for a less powerful car. Indeed, from a number of kilowatt (kW), some companies are any more inclined to ensure a young driver at favorable rates.
2. Find the best conditions. If you have circulated for several years without a moped accident, play it in the negotiation. If you have other experiences, such as driving a minibus business for a summer job, do you make a statement. This will be a valuable asset in negotiations.
3. Start in your neighborhood, target the dad, mom, or another family member's insurers. You will often receive a discount. Use this friendly setting to create trust. Brokers and insurance agents treat you differently if your parents certainly are known as experienced drivers. Anyway, children and loyal customers generally get better terms.
4. It is important to compare offers from different insurers. Contact several brokers and ask them to tender.
5. Also consider contacting an independent broker. It is his job to know the offers of several insurance companies. The broker can perhaps recommend a company offering tailored rates for young drivers.
That's it! 5 easy hints for you. Hope you guys know full well on how to find good car insurance.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
A SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO OF YOUNG DRIVERS BEING KILLED IN CAR ACCIDENT! It will blow your mind and make you think twice of racing on the road.
Many young drivers were keep on getting killed in car accidents. This article shows you four methods on avoiding getting involved in car accident or at least reduces the chances of getting killed in car accident especially for young drivers. It will help you whether or not to choose young drivers insurance.
"Watch out for speed limits!" Those were the words told by our government or our mom and dad but not that anyone cares. Many young drivers ended up being killed (Young Killed) in car accidents without having proper young drivers insurance but most of the other still alive young drivers would not take heed of these clear sign of warnings because to them speed means everything and they wouldn't even bother about taking young drivers insurance. Speed means being cool, being respected by friends, not being late on attending classes, showing off in front of friends and much more. See, speed means everything to them. If the bad young drivers (I'm talking about the hardheaded one) had good insurance at least it will help the family. But sadly those young drivers without insurance bring much problem to our traffic nowadays.
I will give you a couple of fool proof methods that allows you to to avoid being killed in a sudden car accident and also a little insurance advice . I will list four tips on helping your young rebellious child or you young fast drivers from getting involved in a fatal car accident or AT LEAST reduce the chance of getting killed. Here are the list:
- If you are in a hurry, do not try to race your car to your destination. Check out the weather condition, or the traffic status (through phone line, or online service). And if the status are bad, no matter what drive carefully on the road because accidents tend to happen much more often on a busy road.
-Do not try to do other activities when driving like fighting with your spouse on the phone or smoking because all of these things can reduce your concentration in driving.
-Watch out for junction. Always keep your eyes peeled on the yellow junction signboard.
-If you are sleepy or tired, get a sleep first on the rest station no matter how late you are. I do not suggest to stop the car on the side of the road because it will increase the chance of getting killed in an accident.
That is it! Four tips on reducing the chance of you young drivers from getting killed in car accident. Get Young Insurance Drivers or Cheap Car Insurance For Young Drivers Plan accordingly before going anywhere. Plan the roads you are going to take, the alternatives, and the check road condition to make sure you will arrive quickly at your destination.
For more stories on young drivers you can visit my blog at Young Insurance Drivers | http://www.young-insurance-drivers.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Costly car insurance can cause a substantial strain on the budget of young drivers who generally have limited disposable income compared to older drivers. Young persons car insurance should be cheap and yet comprehensive enough to take care of contingencies. Here are some tips to help young people find a good deal on auto coverage.
- If you are a student then look for discounts such as good grades discount or student discount. Take up a defensive driving course. The course will brighten up your chances of getting a good rate for automobile insurance.
- Stick with cheap car models. A car which is cheaper and easier to maintain and repair will fetch you cheap auto coverage than a brand new car.
- Do away with extras in the policy such as the road side assistance or car rental in case on contingencies. In most cases you do not need it frequently. Young persons can cut down on their automobile insurance significantly by opting only for the liability than for a comprehensive coverage, if they drive a cheap car.
- If you are a parent looking for young persons car insurance for your teenager, consider a adding him or her as an added driver on your existing auto insurance policy. Some of the best companies also offer multiple driver discounts.
- To further reduce the young driver rates, one can schedule the payments every six months because the deductibles are higher for payments that are scheduled closer.